Visual Dive Planner

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Jun 21 03:02:38 PDT 2013

I'll look at that - not this weekend tough. I'm traveling to see if my
parents are Ok on this riot mess that's happening down here at Brazil.

Till now:
50 buses on fire
500 arested
6 dead civils
1.200.000 manifestants ( government Count)
4.000.000 manifestants (newspaper count)
10 press cars completely destroyed.

Starting to get bigger and messier.