dive planner update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jun 27 05:51:08 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-06-27 at 14:26 +0200, Robert Helling wrote:
> On 27.06.2013, at 13:35, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> > Nothing attached / included?
>
> Bummer.

I disagree with part of your code - but I'm not sure if my opinion
reflects the majority opinion...

I think for the part of the dive profile that the user enters we should
not enforce standard vertical speed. Your code does something that I
find quite unintuitive. If I enter a point at 4 min / 10m then I believe
Subsurface should show a slow descend to 10m over 4 minutes. Not an
extremely rapid drop down to 10m and then 3:40 at 10m. If that was what
I wanted, I would have entered a first data point at 0:20 / 10m.

Additionally your code has a few other small issues (incorrect format
for a qDebug() call, you set ypos but then use xpos twice, etc.

I had already fixed this last part in an even more compact fashion, so I
think I'll keep my code instead :-)