Graphical Planner - almost ready for use.

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Thu Jun 27 23:46:10 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:05 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> People, the graphical planner is almost ready for use. we just need to
> polish it a bit.

Hi Tomaz!

Nice work!  It's still far away from "ready for use", though:

* It's not possible to expand beyond 40m.
* There's no way to input gases.  We need to be able to manually edit which
gases we want for each depth.
* We also need to be able to specify available gases, and the planner
should also be able to use them automatically.
* Each depth point needs to have a mouseover telling the exact gas, time,
depth, and other data.
* It's possible to create weird graphs, see
http://imgbin.ca/image.php?di=H77M
* It should be possible to save the plan, and the plan details (as text)
should go into the dive notes
* We need to be able to input GFlow/high, dive and deco SAC and surface
pressure somewhere
* CC setpoints were available in the Gtk version, it should be here as well.
* The +time / +depth buttons doesn't work
* It would be nice to see the full textual dive plan (in the notes, or as a
separate widget) when editing.  It's what tec divers are used to see.
* When the dive planner is enabled, it's not possible to "go back" to see
the regular dives

Cheers,
Henrik