Graphical Planner - almost ready for use.

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Fri Jun 28 00:48:46 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> * The map does not make sense for a planned dive. We could use that space
> for widgets to set/display parameters of the plan (like Hendrik mentioned:
> gases, GF's, ascent/descent speeds, SAC, set points etc)

I've been thinking about it a bit:  I don't think it makes sense to
retrofit the Dive Planner into the regular 4-pane layout.   Dive planning
is very different from dive logging, and I think it would be best to do
this in a separate window.

I believe this would make it easier for rec divers to see that this is
something completely different as well.

Actually, it would be nice to have an editable list of points (like in the
Gtk version) below the dive planner graph.

Henrik