3.1.1 tomorrow

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 00:16:26 PDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I just got a very surprising request to push 3.1.1 out by one day. We
> have a volunteer (Phan Anh) who wants to add a Vietnamese translation
> and who promised to get this done in one day (ambitious, to say the
> least).
>
> So please consider this a call for last minute changes, translation
> updates (thanks Filippo for finishing Italian), etc.
>
> I need to get 3.1.1 released by about 3pm PDT tomorrow (26h from now)

I did a bit of testing on the imports (on Linux).

I still get an error after the sent patches when trying to import
dives/TestDiveJDiveLog.jlb. This is due to MacRoman encoding. I guess there
is nothing I can do to it in XSLT. Anyway, person using JDiveLog in Mac
will hopefully use Subsurface in Mac as well...

Another oddity I noticed is the comment field in
dives/TestDiveDivingLog5.08allmetric.zip. A comment in rich text format? My
initial thought is not to care about such formatting even though the raw
text looks ugly on subsurface.

miika