Companion app released on Play Store

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 1 11:43:36 PST 2013

Pablo Wolter <pwolter at gmail.com> writes:

> I can do this, I have an Android handset with GPS. I'm running 4.0.3.
>
> I already have downloaded it and have some questions, what's the minimum setup required to start using it?

All you should need is an account on the server (you can get this with
the app). And then you can either store a specific location or turn on
background mode.

Then (as described in my email) you need some dives in Subsurface that
are reasonably related to the fixes that you store (so unless you are on
a dive boat right now, I guess you'll have to make things up).

Or am I missing what you are asking about?