Companion app released on Play Store

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Fri Mar 1 13:03:31 PST 2013

On 01.03.2013 20:09, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Quick question: who here has an Android device with GPS capability and
> would be willing to try this out over the weekend?
>
> The idea would be to simulate the typical user
>
> - account creation / setup

Just did a test on 4.2.2 on a device where the app has never been
installed before. I've been a little bit confused what Retrieve Account
means different from Create Account and got several errors using
Retrieve in the understandig it will create me an new account. Creating
afterwards did work but then I again saw these errors not relly knowing
what I'm doing in there...

I agree with Dirk that the error could be a little bit more verbose.

Is it possible/planed to add photos as well?

Will try todo some more testing, actually the next real wet dive is not
that far away...

//Jan