Companion app released on Play Store

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:54:42 PST 2013

Helping to test Android etc....you've clearly *no* idea of the sort of
mobile phone technology I knock around with....

I worked out that the average life of a mobile phone with me is about 7
years.  The current one has a camera !! and it receives & makes calls.  It
handles these things call texts, too.  And the thing I actually like about
it; it's very small.

One day, maybe.

I do know someone who might be interested and is into Android.  I'll work
on him, but to manage expectations, it won't be in the next week.

P.S. I know he looked at subsurface in gitk recently, he knows C and he too
hates GTK.  Possible future contributor?