Companion app released on Play Store

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri Mar 1 14:31:02 PST 2013

On Mar 1, 2013, at 10:43 PM, Jan Schubert wrote:

Hi,

> No, I was hoping to be able to take some photos with my shiny smartphone
> and get them associated with the dive. Alternative would be in
> subsurface to scan all pics in a specified folder for EXIF data pointing
> out the same date, time and - if available also - GPS data. I'd agree to
> postpone this after 3.0.2...

at some point earlier, I sent around a perl script that does effectively that: It takes images and uses the time stamp to match them to dives (in the .xml) and then copy gps info from the images to the dives (and add events to the dive at the time a picture was taken noting the filename of the picture to be displayed in a future version of subsurface…)

I attach it again.

Best
Robert