preparation for colour printing

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 10:22:06 PST 2013

On Sat, Mar 02, 2013 at 05:13:14PM +0200, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> this works for me salvador,
> and the print looks nice.

Thanks for your testing Lubomir, ant thanks to Amit off course.

> my only suggestion would be to have the text in the print dialog instead of:
> "Colour printing on/off"
> to be:
> "Colour printing"
> as the checkbox (on/off) is self explanatory.
>
> shouldn't the title of the section be simply "Colours" instead of
> "Colour selection"?

Totally agree, specially the last one, which can confound the user.

> but also in the docs we are using "Color" instead of "Colour" - i.e.
> int american english, so i would change that as well.

Last moment gaffe.  I'd been using "color" all time and at last changed
it to "colour".

I'll wait for Dirk to see if modify this patch or send a complementary
one.

Regards.

Salva.