Companion app released on Play Store

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 10:32:48 PST 2013

On Sat, Mar 02, 2013 at 07:06:57PM +0100, Aurélien PRALONG wrote:
>> This seems to be fixed by commit a3d9d3b "Fixed parse error when no dives
>> in lists", thanks to Aurélien.
> Thanks for confirmation. I've released a new version, with a few bug fixes,
> and better error explanations (parsed from web-service). It will be
> available in a few hours in the Play store.

Can you please check dive edit functionality? It works as expected on
Android 4.1, but fails to show soft keyboard on 2.3.7. I have to
lock/unlock phone, click in EditText once again to bring keyboard to
front.

Focus issue? I observe warning in logcat:

W/InputManagerService(  171): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy at 409dabb8

Sergey