feature request: multi-valued buddies list

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 06:49:59 PST 2013

Hello.

The current one-buddy model is very PADI-centric, and it probably true
for similar organisations such as SSI, but doesn't match CMAS practice
of 2-6 people diving teams. I guess just making turning the
single-valued 'buddy' into a multi-valued 'buddies' would be enough to
fit both models.

I guess such request would probably be more favorably considered if I
had the corresponding patch ready, but given my current C-skills, I'd
prefer to first ask for interest before trying to implement it :)
--
BOFH excuse #49:

Bogon emissions