name of automatic fixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Mar 3 06:59:18 PST 2013

On March 3, 2013 2:04:26 AM Aurélien PRALONG
<aurelien.pralong at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can we use some other field of dive structure to flag these 'auto-fix'
> dives?
> I agree. Adding a XML tag in the web-service would be more safe than basing
> on the name. Furthermore, the user can edit dive names later. Do we still
> want these dives to be handled as auto-generated ?

If the user explicitly names a fix then that to me becomes a location
fix and is handled differently.

The distinction is this: an automated fix needs to happen during a dive
in order to be used.
A named location fix can be before or after a dive as well...