feature request: multi-valued buddies list

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Mar 3 07:38:06 PST 2013

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> On Mar 3, 2013, at 6:49 AM, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> The current one-buddy model is very PADI-centric,
>
> Spare me the insults, please. There is nothing whatsoever that is 'paid' centric about Subsurface.

Oh I love autocorrect sometimes. Because correcting "PADI" (the most
'give me the money' of the dive agencies) to "paid" is just wonderful.

My point was - nothing in Subsurface is designed based on PADI (or any
other dive agency for that matter). I have certs from PADI, SDI and TDI
(and Linus has some SSI as well). My brother is a CMAS instructor and
happy user of Subsurface...