possible O2 PP display bug

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Mar 3 08:36:19 PST 2013

On Mar 3, 2013, at 4:57 PM, Robert C. Helling wrote:

>  I have it running on
>
> http://euve10195.vserver.de/rch-cgi-bin/removepo2jumps.pl
>
> If you upload the example file with the jumps it removes all the jumps.

I forgot to mention two things: Since this is only temporarily needed during the transition 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 for a few users, I did not spend too much time hardening it against evildoers (the XML-parsing is not light on the CPU, you could DOS my server my uploading stupid stuff given it is only a virtual machine hosted somewhere).

The other thing: If we had a subsurface mime-type, I would return that and the result would be opened in out program.

R.
                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de