Bug switching views

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Mar 3 12:58:55 PST 2013

On Mar 3, 2013, at 9:30 PM, Sergey Starosek wrote:

> Same odd behavior. Attached gconf settings screenshot, hope it could help.

Hmm, it fixed it for me. Could you please do the following for me: In gtk-gui.c in function save_pane_position() after the gtk_window_get_size(…) (which in my file is in line 331) insert a

printf("v:%d\th:%d\tww:%d\twh%d\n", vpane_position, hpane_position, window_width, window_height);

and report the output after the pane got stuck?

My guess would be that the pane values are close to the window size values but not could in the -12 and -6 that work for me (maybe because your window elements are bigger?).  Could you try to increase those accordingly and try again?

Thanks
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de