Windows and xslt dll

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:48:48 PST 2013

What is the XSLT library used on Windows. It seems to contain a bug
that truncates the fraction part when any math is performed on the
number. E.g. tank sizes of 11.4 will become 11.0 as it is currently
imported in the from SIZE + SIZE * DBLTANK. (Obviously the double tank
is either 0 or 1 depending whether double was used and results in
proper size at least in Linux.)

Basically I see three solutions. My preferred one would be a working
XSLT dll. Next is to return size in milliliter and final is do the
math the hard way with a bunch of XSLT and finally return the size in
a proper string.

miika