Windows and xslt dll

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Wed Mar 6 05:05:16 PST 2013

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013, Rainer Mohr wrote:

Hi,

> So it would be best to not rely on the float values that the dll returns and
> instead parse the float from the XML yourself...

I don't know anything about Windows but I would assume that there is a
corresponding function that parses strings into floats using the current
locale (and one might think about using this in other places as well as
mentioned yesterday but this of course opens a whole new can of worms as
then the xml might become locale dependent etc).

Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de