Companion app: minor bugs

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:16:56 PST 2013

(Sent to subsurface mailing list. Sorry for duplicate)

> Being on main screen (HomeActivity) and changing screen orientation
causes server resync
I'll check if I can disable this.

> Creating dive location manually allows empty name, which I think is not
desired
It is desired. The web-service and web interface allows empty names, so the
companion allows them too.

> Delete menu item is misleading
Indeed, it does not yet delete dives on server. However, Pierre will soon
add delete method on server, so I'll do the server delete later, and then
really delete the dive on server.

Thanks for feedback !
Aurélien
PS. I pushed yesterday a possible fix to your edit bug. May you check if it
really fixes it ?