problems downloading from predator in ubuntu 12.10

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Thu Mar 7 04:39:21 PST 2013

On 2013-03-07 13:29, Diego Mainou wrote:
> Followed the manual  to pair the computer with no joy.
>
> Tried with the original blue tooth dongle and another two with no
> joy.
>
> I get: Slip RX: unexp. SLIP END
>
> Also have tried with the wifi  off. Haven't tried other drivers as I
> wouldn't even know where to find them.

I already received another report with a similar error, but I haven't
found the problem yet.

Can you run the "predator" test app and send me the logfile? You can
download it here:

http://www.divesoftware.org/libdc/builds/linux/predator

If you have access to a windows machine, could you try it there as
well?

Jef