Companion app: Phone reboot

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:56:44 PST 2013

Aurélien,

Still not sure, but more likely this is related to Subsurface app (already
happened a 2-3 times):

1. Start Subsurface (GPS is on, but no GPS signal)
2. Create dive location manually
3. Do not wait for GPS fix, press back twice to exit app

at this point something continues to query location provider (can see both
GPS status icon flashing, and a lot of output from adb logcat)

4. Turn off phone screen
5. After a minute or two phone reboots (HTC Desire wih CM 7.2), havn't
tested yet on my Galaxy Tab

I think app should stop querying location provider upon exit. I'll send
logcat output as soon as I can reproduce this with USB attached.

Sergey