problems downloading from predator in ubuntu 12.10

Diego Mainou Diego.Mainou at alumni.uts.edu.au
Thu Mar 7 18:49:00 PST 2013

Hi Jan,

Didn't try to hci1 it but simply removed the old pairing and paired it
again from scratch with the original bundle rather than the on-board
adapter.

Wouldn't know which other driver to use.

this is my machine... paid a premium just to avoid the Microsoft tax..

https://www.system76.com/laptops/model/lemu4

Diego Mainou
+61 4 1515 2091