new file formats for import

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Fri Mar 8 00:40:01 PST 2013

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

Hi,

> I like the idea of pointing people to divelogs.de as a way to convert files.
> Maybe we could come up with an API that would allow even tighter integration of
> Subsurface and divelogs.de? Basically a way to simply synchronize the data that
> is maintained locally and in "the cloud" (i.e., divelogs.de)? Diveboard.com offers
> something like that.

of course the cloud fun really starts when you not only transfer files but
sync them (i.e. merge changes)...

Bonus points for not losing data on the way...

SCNR
Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de