MacDive export issue

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:08:11 PST 2013

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Rainer Mohr <mail at divelogs.de> wrote:

> Am 08.03.2013 21:04, schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
>
>> Nick is actually on this mailing list and we are well aware of the
>> changes to the XML format.
>
> Oh, cool, then everything's under control :-)

Yes, your sample seems to be handled just fine. However, it is only
this new format that we support. So whatever was the old way of
stating the gases is not covered.

And I just noticed that I am reading sampleInterval only, and not the
one with all lower case. But then again this value is not used at all,
as all the samples have a time stamp rendering the sample interval
useless piece of information - for us anyway.

miika