Towards 3.0

Holger Dinkel holger.dinkel at gmx.net
Sat Mar 9 10:25:04 PST 2013

Hi,

I am happy to announce that the (german) article about subsurface has been
published at freiesMagazin. You can read it online at:

http://www.freiesmagazin.de/mobil/freiesMagazin-2013-03-bilder.html#fm_13_03_subsurface

The PDF and EPUB edition of the whole march issue can be found at:
http://www.freiesmagazin.de/freiesMagazin-2013-03

Again, thanks to everybody who contributed...

Also I have been contacted by Hans-Joachim Baader from Pro-Linux who also wants
to publish the article at http://www.pro-linux.de which hopefully will further
increase the dissemination of this great piece of software...

Cheers,

Holger