Submit your App Subsurface

Andreas Mehlmann am at synapsy.com
Mon Mar 11 23:09:26 PDT 2013

Dear Aurélien Pralong Team,

I'm Andreas Mehlmann and I'm Content Partner Manager at the German company SYNAPSY Mobile Networks GmbH.

Since more than 10 years we develop and manage Application and Games Stores for international network operators like Hutchison 3, Orange, Qtel, Telstra...

I have just recognized *your App Subsurface* in Google Play and would like to invite you to *join our developer & publisher program* in order to distribute your Apps to channels managed by us as well.

There's *no signup or monthly fee* and submitting an App <strong>just takes 2-3 minutes</strong> via our easy to use self-service submission interface.

*visit it now:* http://publisher.synapsy.net

I'm looking forward to distributing your content soon!

Thank you in advance & kind regards,
Andreas

Andreas Mehlmann
Content Partner Manager

SYNAPSY Mobile Networks GmbH
Daimlerstr. 19
97267 Himmelstadt
GERMANY

E-Mail: am at synapsy.com
Web: http://www.synapsy.com
Registergericht: Würzburg, HRB 7401
Geschäftsführer: André Freier, Waldemar Mehlmann-Selin
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 216 254 808