divelogs.de upload

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 13 22:49:39 PDT 2013

I added a simple UI to enter user/passwd for the export to divelogs.de.
Passwd is handled (and stored) in clear text. Some people might object
to that...

But this at least works and should allow people to experiment.

We still need the download (but that should be quite straight forward at
this point). I think both Import and Export need a menu entry... and I'd
create a new Main Menu Item named "Web" next to "Log"...

Miika - it seems to me that not all data is converted correctly. One
thing that stood out to me is that the end pressure for my tank appears
to be missing...