VPM support

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Thu Mar 14 03:54:03 PDT 2013

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> We've talked about this earlier, I thought I'd bring it up again.
>
> When talking with my tec diving friends about what they miss in Subsurface,
> most of them mention VPM [1] support.  The DR5 have VPM support, so we might
> be able to get hold of the algorithms in C from HW.
>
> What do you guys think?

It is still on my todo list to understand how VPM works. And the C source
is machine converted from FORTRAN. So it's probably better to directly
read the original version.

Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de