Invalid dives

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 01:05:32 PDT 2013

Folks,

after last diving trip I have in my computer several invalid dives which
should be removed, but I wanted to keep them hidden somewhere in the
background.

I did small changes in Subsurface which allows to tag dives as "Invalid".
Invalid dives are displayed only if it is explicitly allowed in the
preferences.

Would it be interesting to have it in subsurface?

Attached is the first shot which does:
- Tagging single dive as invalid
- Not displaying invalid dives if not allowed
- Setting in the preferences
- Saving preferences as well as information about tag in XML file

It does not yet:
- Tagging multiple dives as invalid
- After changing preferences it does not update the dive list. So far I am
restarting subsurface due to my ZERO knowledges about GTK

It is:
- From graphic point of view ugly because:
 -- In the preferences the checkbox for invalid dive should be below the
default XML
 -- If dives is taged as invalid, there should not be Ybes, but some nice
graphical element.

Thanks for comments

Jozef

Signed-Off-By: Jozef Ivanecký (dodo.sk at gmail.com)