Print menu

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 08:14:29 PDT 2013

Hi.

I've been playing a bit with the printing menu and now I've an output
like the attached .png image.  There's posibility, off course, of
changing the spin_buttons with hscales, but I prefer the buttons, and
couldn't make the sliders change if one of them was changed.

In the .pdf is a printout with the result of the changes made by the
user  (in this,  profile = 100, notes = 70, tanks = 15, and switched
position  for the profile/notes blocks).

It's functional, but I'd like to split the print_dialog() by
introducing some auxiliary funcs as it has grown a bit.

Ideas and critics are welcome.

Regards.

Salva.