Print menu

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 17:03:14 PDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 03:10:17PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I like the direction. As Linus pointed out, the numbers need to
> be somehow meaningful.

Good night.

The numbers are which we use in draw_page() to set the layout.
There we're using multiplyers 1'30, 0'30 and 0'25 on a 2 base to scale
the height of the diffent plots to the desired size.

This are the same *100 over 200.  Off course we can translate to base
100 which is meaningful for every user if explicitly said in the texts
or in the frame (percentage of the layout used by each block).

The values are initialised to the actual to set, by default, the actual
printout.  Have set some maximal and minimal values (v.g. 75/160 for the
profile), not completely random.  Left untouched the header value as it
would be really strange resizing it.

As said, it's preliminary work, so  TODO:

	- Change "height" for "size" in the tags.
	- Change base to 100.
	- Meaningful text on frame or tag.
	- ...
Probably will send a patch on Sunday or Monday.

Regards

Salva.