Companion app 1.3 released

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:45:00 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've pushed some changes to the master.

@Lutz : I've done a small change, hoping it will solve compilation problem
(added explicit cast). If not, I suggest them to change their compiler (I
personally use sun JDK 7).

For others, I've updated strings. If someone german / russian can translate
these strings, I would be grateful :
<string name="error_no_image_location">Could not retrieve image
location</string>
<string name="error_open_image">Could not open image</string>
<string name="error_delete_dives">Could not delete dives</string>
<string name="error_delete_dive">Could not delete dive</string>

BTW Dirk, is there a transifex project for the companion ? If not, it would
be great to add it.

Aurélien