Import binary dumps

Markus Koppenberger koppi at action.at
Tue Mar 19 01:59:26 PDT 2013

Hi subsurface list,

I'm new here, actually user of subsurface since yesterday only. Before I tried to use DiversDiary on my Mac with my Nemo Excel, but it would not work at all, so I'm quite happy having found this Open Source alternative!

My problem is that DiversDiary would fail parsing the binary data of some dives, and then stopping import completely ignoring all subsequent dives on the DC.

With subsurface I could import the dives from the DC without problem (DiversDiary was failing after the first dive), but I would be interested if there is a way to import earlier dives which are not available anymore on the DC from a binary dump which I downloaded with libdivecomputer tools.

Thanks in advance,
koppi