Import binary dumps

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:04:07 PDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Markus Koppenberger <koppi at action.at> wrote:

>> We'd still be interested to see exports from DiversDiary. What is the
>> native file format? Does the software offer an XML or UDDF export?
>
> DiversDiary allows export to UDDF and UDCF format, I will prepare
> some exports and the corresponding dumps so you may have a look
> on it. Dirk, shall I send the data to you personal address?

UDDF and UDCF are already supported by Subsurface. However, if you can
send me samples of these formats generated by DiversDiary, I can make
sure we import all the relevant information. From what I have seen it
appears that all apps generate slightly different "standardized"
format. (I would not say no to seeing the binary format either,  but
that is probably waste of time.)

miika