DiveBoard and Subsurface

Kristian Rikvold-Jess kristije at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:12:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've considering using Subsurface, but I would like to be able to log
my dives to my Diveboard profile. The only way to get my dives out of
Subsurface that I've discovered is to save them as an xml. This file
looks prety easy and clean, but are suported nowhere. I've mailed with
the Diveboard team, and they say the format is not standard or stable,
and therefor are not willing to support it. They say you are working
on an conector directly to their API though.

Two questions therefor arise, is the conector soon arriving? And will
you make a export option to a standard export format?

Regards,
Kristian Rikvold-Jess