Ubuntu still shows 1.2

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 02:51:13 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

just a thought.  It sounds to me as though we have at least 3 people who
are close to having packaging working (or really do have it working) on
Ubuntu & Debian; possibly more people and probably more distros.  There may
be an issue of availability of boxes with 32/64 bit.  Would it make sense
to catalogue who has what arch and get everyone base-lined on the
git/packaging stuff necessary for anyone to package this stuff up? Maybe
start with the top X Linux distros we want to target and later extend to
other platforms? Perhaps between us we can get both Dirk and Robert a
little more sleep ;) [Actually, Robert sounds as though he may have issues
beyond our control....but you'll get the idea].

I have 64-bit m/c currently running openSUSE 12.2 and Oracle VirtualBox so
could add OS's to that.