Ubuntu still shows 1.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 20 10:32:38 PDT 2013

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> writes:

> Robert C. Helling wrote:
>> OK, I spend some more time on this. I figured out how to build a package
>> for v3.0.2. It took me the following steps:
>
> Why do you spend time with this when we have a perfectly good source
> package in ubuntu raring?  (See Miika's mail)

I think that's called "figuring things out and learning how they work".

I'm glad if more people here on the list are able to build
packages. What I want the most is for one of them to join the Subsurface
PPA that I have setup on launchpad and post working packages there that
we can then link to from the website. But that has so far been elusive
:-(