Ubuntu still shows 1.2

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:09:03 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:
>
>> Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> writes:

>>> That's not so easy, because the team is Restricted:
>>>
>>> "Membership is closed, requires approval, and subteams must be closed.
>>> Only the team's administrators can invite a user to be a member"
>>
>> Yes, sorry, what I meant to write was "send me an email with the address
>> that you used for your launchpad account and I'll add you to that team"
>
> Ok - I think I have now added everyone who asked to the launchpad team
> (if you haven't been added, yet, but would like to, drop me a line with
> the email address used on launchpad).
>
> Now all we need is to create installable images for 12.04 and 12.10 :-)

I have uploaded source packages for libdivecomputer and subsurface.
It'll take a while until they are built. 32 bit subsurface should be
in the build queue in an hour and for the 64 bit build will take
another 4 hours. (libdc should be done by the time subsurface gets
into build servers)

If these turn out to be working builds then it is time to figure out
how to get builds for 12.10 as well.

BTW I included two or three patches after the release just to be on
the safe side on the rules (one should not upload packages from Debian
or Ubuntu as is).
libdc: Re-order-the-decostop-array-to-match-the-enum-values,
Fix-the-decoding-of-negative-temperatures
Subsurface: Add-.jlb-and-.udcf-as-supported-file-types,
windows.c-Change-the-current-process-path-to-the-mod,
windows.c-Use-a-zeroed-buffer-when-retrieving-the-mo

miika