Ubuntu still shows 1.2

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Mar 23 01:45:28 PDT 2013

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Still does not appear to work. I even removed and re-added the ppa, just
> to make sure. Still only shows Subsurface 1.2.

I tried with 12.10 now as well.  Somehow the update center doesn't do an
apt-get update.  It should, though, so there's a bug somewhere.
However, it *does* add the PPA key, so that's something.

Close Ubuntu Software Center, do an "sudo apt-get update" (the main
ubuntu user is always in the sudoers group), and start USC again.  You
can install v3 from it now.

Henrik