my todo list for 3.1

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Thu Mar 28 11:53:19 PDT 2013

On 28.03.2013 16:37, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at GMX.li> writes:
>
>> I'm off(line) for about 8 days soon. Hopefully I'll find some time to
>> send patches afterwards for:
>> - printing "better" runtime tables
>> - adding GF% to the overlay window
>> - adding leading tissue to the overlay window
> I'm worried that the overlay window is getting WAY too crowded :-(

So, lets discuss again about a 4th pane/frame/window (and a 5th one for
the map)? Or a new Tab in the information pane in the upper right? Of
course it would be configurable as all the other options displayed in
there, but personally I'd consider these information quite "educational"
and worth to display.

>> - preparing data for visualizing tissue saturation (as seen on the OSTC
>> and copied by the Petrel dive computer)
> Where would this be visualized?

The overlay window of course :-).

>> I'm pretty sure I'll not be able to do the visualization by my own, so
>> someone with deeper GTK knowledge should finish this then please.
> That's our recurring story, right?

Is there any news about a possible switch to qt or something else? Not
that I've experience with it but I'd be motivated to try (couldn't be
worse than gtk :-).

//Jan