'Morning

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Mar 31 19:40:31 PDT 2013

Excellent. Welcome to the team.

If you look in the archives (see the signature) you'll see the
discussion over the last couple of days.

Please look at some of the comments on coding style and leaving non UI
code in C files.

Right now Alberto and others are working on figuring out some build and
infrastructure pieces, but once we have that I'm sure we can divide up
pieces of the UI between the people interested in working on that...

If you look at the current gtk UI you'll see our crown jewel (profile
plot) right next to the weakest parts (the tree view has lots of issues
around selections, worst of all are the dive notes that you can't edit
in place).

Let people know if there are specific things you'd love to work on...

/D