conversions.h?

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed May 1 13:55:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

on brach master I just pulled the latest version (which I hadn't done in a while) and building failed:

make: *** No rule to make target `conversions.h', needed by `equipment.o'.  Stop.

It is mentioned in .dep/qt-ui/addcylinderdialog.o.dep (I had checked out the Qt branch before) but that shouldn't be relevant after changing branches (I have to admit that my knowledge of makefiles and in particular .dep is almost zero, am I supposed to make clean after changing branches?). Anyway, touching conversions.h also helped.

Best
Robert

PS: I have not yet send a patch for documentation re fixing permissions to the USB serial adapters in Ubuntu as I don't have an Ubuntu system myself and still wait for a friend so confirm that joining the "dialout" group indeed fixes the problem.

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de