Qt Branch trip handling

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:16:35 PDT 2013

Hi guys.

I really like the fact that we now have some trip support in the dive list.

I think things are a bit confused though.  There is a data method in
TreeItemDT and an overload in the derived TripItem.  The latter wins out so
we don't see much beyond the location at the trip level.

The other method has a lot more 'stuff' in it and so if we use that there's
a whole load of additional (placeholder) stuff visible.  Not quite sure
what the intention is but recognise its a work in progress.  And it's
perfectly possible I stuffed up a merge, so please let me know if you think
the problem is at my end and not in the Qt branch.