[Patch] Reformatting tabwidget page - dive info

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:19:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

this is a start on an improved format of the tab widget.  It deals with the
dive info page.

At present the tab widget is parked on that page which will probably want
to be switched back to dive notes, but I've left it there for the moment
just to guide attention to the changes.

I have not included the code to link the divelist selection to other
widgets, preferring to keep things self contained and getting some code out
sooner.

Dirk - when I prepared the patch it magically gave me two patches (the
other one was I think to do with the changes you made to my line lengths in
59b867bdd353804a756561357c223106ec254f32 ).  I dropped the first one and
renamed this to be 0001 and edited the number of files to be [1/1].  If
this is likely to mess up applying the patch let me know and I'll try and
clean it up and re-submit.

[Does git extend the sha-1 tagging of stuff to include patches? If so, I
don't suppose it will like my editing]

Regards,

Amit