second call for translations (plus any final changes you want applied)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed May 8 06:21:24 PDT 2013

While the time that I have is mostly absorbed by the Qt port, I still
want to get Subsurface 3.1 taken care of. Jef is getting ready to
release libdivecomputer 0.4 and once that happens I want to get 3.1 out
fairly quickly afterwards...

So if you are working on translations, please try and complete them on
transifex (or drop me a line telling me "I'm in Timbuktu right now, but
will be able to do this by May 34th").

We need to update the documentation here and there. So if you are not a
developer but want to help, that would be an excellent thing to work
on...

If there are bugs / issues / missing features that you want taken care
of for 3.1, please speak up now :-)

I will cut binaries in the next day or two (based on libdivecomputer
master), asking people to test the Windows and Mac installers.

I also need to update the website accordingly. Hopefully I'll have time
to do that in the first half of next week.

What am I forgetting?