Unintended clash on dive info update code

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed May 8 06:25:02 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 08:43 +0100, Amit Chaudhuri wrote:
> Hi Dirk,

> I missed your post to the list and hadn't spotted your code to
> populate the dive info tab.  So I've quite likely at least partially
> duplicated.

Oops, sorry. I tried to make sure you are aware of the things that I
did. It's not a big set of changes and at least the helpers and macros
that I did might be interesting for you as well.

> I'll pull and take a look this evening.  From Thiago's related post, I
> get the impression that you may well have coded bits I haven't yet
> (e.g. ....gasUsed....).

Yes, I implemented a few helpers to make sure we show that information
in a consistent way.

> Again, haven't had a chance to look at your formatting, but maybe mine
> is an improvement over what we originally had.

Cool. If you want me to take a look at what you did (and possibly merge
things), just send your last patch...