binaries for testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed May 8 11:06:25 PDT 2013

I have made binaries available for testing. These were built with the
latest libdivecomputer master (and the latest Subsurface master).

For those of you on Mac and Windows... please take a look. I'm
especially curious to know if the export / import with divelogs.de works
(especially non-latin characters), if we can successfully import Suunto
DM3/DM4 files (i.e., did I have all the right libraries in place and
does it all get installed correctly) and any of the new features...

I'd really appreciate positive and negative reports. The positive ones
help me figure out if this is getting any testing at all :->

http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/outbox/subsurface-3.0.2-122-g1f8ac19718b8.exe
http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/outbox/Subsurface-3.0.2-122-g1f8ac19718b8.dmg