binaries for testing

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Wed May 8 12:23:17 PDT 2013

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I have made binaries available for testing. These were built with the
> latest libdivecomputer master (and the latest Subsurface master).
>
> For those of you on Mac and Windows... please take a look. I'm
> especially curious to know if the export / import with divelogs.de works
> (especially non-latin characters), if we can successfully import Suunto
> DM3/DM4 files (i.e., did I have all the right libraries in place and
> does it all get installed correctly) and any of the new features...
>
> I'd really appreciate positive and negative reports. The positive ones
> help me figure out if this is getting any testing at all :->

Hi.  Everything looks good on Mac, except for upload to divelogs.de (and
other functions that use XSLT):

I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/xslt/commonTemplates.xsl"
compilation error: file
/Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/xslt/divelogs-export.xslt line
4 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
/Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/xslt/commonTemplates.xsl

commonTemplates.xsl is missing from the xslt folder:

$ ls /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/xslt/
DivingLog.xslt            divelogs-export.xslt        uddf-export.xslt
MacDive.xslt            divelogs.xslt            uddf.xslt
SuuntoDM4.xslt            jdivelog2subsurface.xslt
SuuntoSDM.xslt            udcf.xslt

Henrik