binaries for testing

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Wed May 8 15:24:51 PDT 2013

Windows version:

Crashes wenn trying to import Suunto DM4 file
see screenshot attached, complete app hangs and can only be terminated.
Went to directory where DM4.db resides and double clicked it. Was hard
to get there too, because "AppData" inside the users folder, where the
.db file is saved is a hidden directory (although I set up my explorer
to show hidden directories) and it didn't show. Only got there by typing
the folder name and hitting enter. Works, if you know how, but should
then be documented somewhere.

Problem is reproduceable, so happens every time...

DM3 SDM File works fine.

Rainer