binaries for testing

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Thu May 9 07:52:45 PDT 2013

On quinta-feira, 9 de maio de 2013 10.33.56, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > Same with Mac: it launched fine from the disk image. Unlike on Windows, it
> > started in English for me. I don't know what made it choose pt_BR on
> > Windows.
> >
> > I tried the "Dive Locations" menu, but it always shows blank, on all three
> > OSes. I navigated manually to 122°W 45°N but it was still blank. I tried
> > this behind the Intel firewall.
>
> Just an additional confirmation from me:  Both the language settings and
> the maps works fine for me on Mac.

The map works fine from home. Apparently Subsurface isn't following my proxy
settings.

This will improve with Qt on Mac and Windows, but not on Linux. I refuse to
add support for proxy configuration in the wrong level. I will add it to Linux
only when the setting has been standardised in connman and NetworkManager.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358